Friday, August 13, 2010

Back on the Blog-Wagon

I have not posted anything in over a YEAR! Not because nothing has happened, but because life intervened and I was just busy or tired of blogging or what have you.

Back when I used to post frequently, I never really knew if anyone was reading. Most of my posts were about mundane things like making baby food. :) But since the birth of little Evan, many many people have asked "do you still have a blog?" or said "I miss that blog with all the pictures!" So I decided to give it another try.

Now that I have two little ones, I have even less time than before...so I'll probably do a little less writing and more of the "good stuff," i.e., pictures of my adorable little children. First I have to go take some...I usually try to make sure I have decent pictures of both kids from every month, but I am WAY behind on that.

No comments: